7.20.2014

The City Vol. 1


I'm falling more in love with this city every single day. (and my husband... who am I kiddin?) Last weekend Steve and I stayed in San Francisco in the most amazing hotel (the Westin St. Francis - basically on union square. Which had the coolest vibe. It's one of the older hotels but is still kept so nice and it incredibly fancy. they had spiral stairs going from floor to floor and the bathrooms were completely covered in white marble. It was a dream) with some of our closest friends. It was just a good, good time. We hung out on Fisherman's wharf, downed some Ghirardelli chocolate, and actually stayed warm while we took pictures in front of the Golden Gate Bridge! (insert crazy face - cause that never happens). We stayed up until the wee hours playing cards and having pillow fights (yes, you read that right - we acted like 12 year olds and it was awesome. That's when you know you have rad friends.) We woke up early and went to the most delicious breakfast at sears right next to the hotel. Go there next time you are in the city. You can't go wrong with the eggs benedict. I stepped foot in my first Zara store and was in love. (Thanks Shelb for your insipration). Good thing there isn't one in Utah or I'd buy the store. Not really but I'd like to. 

Our lives are amazing. This summer is amazing. I promise we do work {sometimes}. 


2 comments :

  1. Love your pictures! You two are so darling! And your such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karina, that is so sweet!! And means so much comin from you, you bombshell!! I love your blog. Am definitely a regular. I would love to pay to a sponsor on your blog here in the next couple months as well! We will have to keep in touch :) yay for new friends!!

      Delete