7.12.2014

Capitola Vol. 1



Capitola is the most perfect little beach town just south of Santa Cruz here in California. I have already said a few words about this place in previous posts, but I seriously just can't get enough of it. It is probably one of my most favorite vacations. It's one of those places where your beach house is literally across the street from the beach, as well as across the street from every cute little shop and boutique you can think of. Oh and if being a hop, skip, and jump away from the beach isn't enough, this sweet little abode has it's own little park with a dock right next to the most beautiful river that you ever did see. Complete with mini sails and paddle boarding. See I told you. It's heaven. Literally. I love it so much. I can't wait to continue to take little trips there. Over the weekend we went and stayed a couple days with my family out in Capitola while they were visiting and had the most perfect day. The pictures explain what our adventures consisted of better than I could. Enjoy. 

(P.S. we are looking for couples friends to assist us in our next Capitola adventure. If you wanna have a great, sunny time, bunk for free, and have endless amounts of comic relief, let me know. - Dance parties may be an extra fee, but that can be negotiated.)  


-Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment