7.11.2014

Summer Dress Series 1





one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight


My love for summer has seriously grown over the past few years. I don't know if it's the fact that we get to spend the five warm months of the year in one of the most glorious places on this planet (our beloved california) or that sometimes I get soooo hot (lds ladies - you know what I mean) that I just need some breeze. And if you know me, you know I'm ALL about being comfortable. All I about it I tell ya. But I do love feeling like a woman sometimes and being pretty. haha (just like any of us would, right?) With this being said, I am always in search for my happy medium. Something that I can wear and feel cool, while being comfy. and something that I can dress up, and dress down - depending on mood ha. Here are a few of my favorites that I have found. 

(especially number 8. I actually bought that one and it is to die for! SO comfy. and I love the color. Check out this post to see it in action.)

Which one is your favorite?! PS. share any other fun and cute finds with me please! I love new discoveries :) Cheers to warm summers!! 


>Ry

3 comments :

  1. Genius. I love these! How do you do that? Put the numbers to the dresses? So cool. And of course I see this post within 5 minutes because i'm on blogger. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't these dresses the best Jame! I just design it. I have used a couple different methods, including word, picmonkey, you choose! Stay tuned for more :)

      Delete
  2. MORE? :) okay okay!!! yeah I love these. So cute!

    ReplyDelete