7.15.2014

Summer Dress Series 2


I've talked about how much I love being comfortable in what I wear many, many times. And this has no exception! I've become very fond of sweater dresses the past little while. You can dress them up, or down, and still feel pretty and cozy. I styled mine with some dressier booties, and really comfy thrifted ones as well (amazing deal by the way - those black babies were a thrifting miracle!).

P.S. This should probably be an ad for Target considering the fact that store is plastered on my body with this outfit. And another thing, both the boots, and the dress are on clearance right now!! Run. 


Grey Sweater Dress - Target
Black Booties - Thrifted
White Booties - Target

Stay tuned for some more sweater dress loving soon!

-Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment